Congrats you have the house of your dreams under contract but now what? Well now its time to get your inspections to make sure everything is safe and sound. Lyons Realty is committed to making this process as easy as possible so we have put together the following information so you don’t have to search for it.
1. Start with finding a local inspector and a termite inspector, they will go over the house and report back to you on the results. Most lenders will require a termite inspection unless the house is new construction. Lyons Realty recommends getting every house inspected.
2. Determine what other inspections you may want, common ones include foundation, hydro-static and radon testing. This is also the time to setup any other inspections that you wish to have.
3. Ok now lets start looking at which Home Warranty you would like to go with, warranty’s can be purchased by either buyer or seller and can be a great help for those bad situations. Look over the plans and let your agent know which one you would like to go with.
4. Start shopping for home insurance if you have not already.
5. Review your inspections with your awesome agent and decide on the next course of action. Lyons Realty agents are great at helping you work through the process and reports.
Below is a list of Utility Companies for your connivence
Mailbox Lock Changes
All lock changes will be handled by post office that services your zip code.
LONE STAR POST OFFICE
5000 S Western
JORDAN STATION POST OFFICE
8301 W Amarillo Blvd
AMARILLO MAIN POST OFFICE
2301 Ross St